Monday, February 18, 2013

Studyladder


I have just joined Room 1 up for Studyladder!

Studyladder is an online english literacy & mathematics learning tool.

 

When I heard other teachers talking about Studyladder, I initially thought it would be too advanced for new entrant children, but having had my 5 year old granddaughter Mena to stay on Friday night and watching her on the program, I had to change my mind.

 

At home you just need to Google Studyladder.

I will paste each childs Username and password into their notebooks.

Have fun!

 

1 comment:

  1. hi this Cooper Goodeve. I liked your class blog I think it was wonderful, the best part was the hungry caterpiller.Are you enjoying the Production song? 'well I am enjoging saying goobye'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing our blog.
Room 1 would love to hear your thoughts on our postings.